What you will take back from this Course
- A fulfilling practice routine for your own evolution in Yoga and being able to handle the vagaries of life
- A confidence and capability to be able to teach effectively in a yoga class or individually
- An internationally valid certification which allows you to teach worldwide and registry as RYT200 with Yoga Alliance too.
- The ability to address & correct at a basic level, the various health concerns that crop up from time to time - through the various techniques that you will learn
- A solid foundation to further your learnings in any path of yoga that you personally feel drawn towards – whether the intensive physical oriented approach or the spiritual and philosophical path or then simply the scientific & research oriented learning.
About Ajarya Yoga Teacher Training Program
The 200 hour Ajarya Yoga Teacher Training Program is accredited with Yoga Alliance. Successful candidates are automatically entitled to RYT200 certification from Yoga Alliance.
The aim of our yoga teacher training is for everyone to be an accomplished and qualified yoga practitioner & teacher; yet suited to a style compatible with his or her environment.
We achieve this through micro groups (Our batch sizes are always limited to small size) so that there is a personal guidance and a 1-on-1 feel at all times, which not only lays the foundation of being a great practitioner but also lessens the distractions that divert the mind from the serious path of yoga teaching.
This yoga teacher training is a great self-leaning experience through which you will gain the tremendous benefits of yoga including the ability to relax and calm yourself at will. You will then be able to translate this into an effective teaching methodology for your students as you move towards becoming an accomplished teacher.
The uniqueness of this course is the wonderful blend of the vigorous & intensive physical aspect with the sublime, deeper teachings and techniques handed down through some of the most esteemed yoga institutions. This allows for a smooth cultural blend of the West with the East.
The modules are carefully chosen to give you a thorough knowledge of the essential components of yoga – Asanas, Pranayama or Breathing techniques, Meditation, Mudras & Bandhas.
Our teachers personally lead the teacher trainings and have gained increasing popularity due to this natural gift of an insightful teaching approach, wherein they can understand the individual and assess the individual capabilities. This coupled with a Compassionate approach ensures that one is never felt left out or lagging behind.
The teaching modules are well organized and fit in perfectly with the requirement as set out by the 200 hour Yoga Alliance standards, making it a completely fulfilling course.
You will be provided study material to facilitate your learning including the necessary text books for your training. In addition, you would have access to a mini library of relevant books which you can borrow to make your learning wholesome and fulfilling.
- This course is suited to the following categories:
- Existing yoga practitioners with sufficient level of physical fitness
- Beginners, provided they have good physical stamina and fitness and pursuing a fitness routine
- Please take specific medical advice before considering this course if you are suffering from a medical condition that may be detrimental to your learning.
- You must be above 18 to participate in this course.
- Persons over 55 would need to provide a specific undertaking regarding their physical capacity to undertake the course
- This course may not be suitable if you are pregnant.
- Upon selection, you will be required to fill a registration form alongwith the payment of a deposit as a non-refundable registration fee.
If you feel this course is right for you, please apply through our Application Form
|TTC Dates||Pricing *||Admission Status|
|31 Aug 2015 To 27 Sep 2015||$1450 for 1 person ($2700 for 2 persons)
|| (Apply Now)
| Pay Deposit
|05 Oct 2015 To 01 Nov 2015||$1450 for 1 person ($2700 for 2 persons)
| Pay Deposit
(Only 8 seats left)
|09 Nov 2015 To 06 Dec 2015||$1450 for 1 person ($2700 for 2 persons)
||(Apply Now) | Pay Deposit|
|YTTC Dates 2016|
|01 Feb 2016 To 28 Feb 2016||$1550 for 1 person ($2900 for 2 persons)
Early Bird Discount* $100 (book before 01 Nov 2015)
|(Apply Now) | Pay Deposit|
|07 Mar 2016 To 03 Apr 2016||$1550 for 1 person ($2900 for 2 persons)
Early Bird Discount* $100 (book before 07 Dec 2015)
|(Apply Now) | Pay Deposit|
|* Offer may be withdrawn anytime without notice|