15 Days Meditation Training Course in Rishikesh
Mind Work in True Yoga Style
The aim of the program is unravelling of the Self and moving towards self transformation.
Our Meditation Teachers Training Program is specially designed for the people who aim for Yogic Lifestyle throughout their lives. Spiritual guidance, authentic living based on self-understanding, working with all aspects of our lives - these all are the defining aspects of this Teacher training Program.
The training is such that students are not restricted to being merely teachers of classes but dedicated guides to the people.
Using the in-depth knowledge of the trainers and their personal experiences, this training program is inspired by the Guru-Shishya relationship
Meditation Training Syllabus
The Syllabus for the 15-day course is specifically designed to include a comprehensive set of mon work practices and spiritual practices aimed at resolving the hidden internal contradictions through yogic practices.
- The Practice Of Meditation & The Twelve Step Guide
- The Yogic Life-Style
- Pranayama (Breathing excersises )
- The Art Of Positive Thinking
- Mantras Chanting
- The Transforming Power Of Meditation
- Breathing Meditation
- Hatha Yoga
- Silence Practice
By the end of the course, you should feel more grounded, more able to take charge of yourself when faced with grave challenges. Besides this, you will be able to effectively share your learning to guide others likewise and make the world a better place as viewed by us.
What is Included in the Meditation Course Fee:
- Shared Accommodation for 14 nights (single accommodation option will be extra)
- Course materials such as manual, handouts, notebook, pen and so on.
- One Ayurvedic Massage during the course
- Nature Excursions to be one with the spiritual environs of Rishikesh
Pickups can be arranged at an extra cost from New Delhi or we can guide you how to reach us by yourselves.
- 5:00 - 5:30 am : - Wake up and Daily Routine
- 5:30 - 6:30 am : - Silent Meditation
- 6.30 - 6.45 am: - Detox tea
- 6:45 - 08:00 am : - Joints and Glands Exercise with relaxation and breathing
- 8.00 - 8.30 am: - Yoga Nidra meditation
- 8.30 - 9.30 am : - Breakfast(fruits and juices)
- 9.30 - 10.30 am: - Ganga meditative walk
- 11:00 - 12:30 pm : - Meditation training and teaching practicum
- 01:00 - 02:00 pm: - Lunch (light and no salt allowed)
- 02:00 - 3.45 pm: - Mindfulness in Action (Break)
- 3.45 - 4.00 pm : - Lemon Tea or juice
- 4:00 - 5:00 pm: - Philosophy of meditation
- 5:30 - 7:00 pm: - Meditation Practice
- 7:30 - 8:30 pm : - Dinner(light)
- 8.30 - 9.00 pm: - Digestive Walking
- 9.30 pm : - Sleep with Awareness and Japa